Can I appeal a conviction in Utah?

Yes, you have the right to appeal a criminal conviction in Utah. However, there are specific deadlines and procedures that must be followed. It is crucial to consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney to ensure your appeal is filed correctly and on time.

Remember, this information is not a substitute for legal advice. If you have specific questions or concerns, set up free consultation with a Fillmore Spencer Attorney who has expertise in .
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest

Provo Law Office

Murray Law Office

St. George Law Office