Can I modify a child custody, visitation, or support order?

Yes, you can petition the court to modify child custody, visitation, or support orders if there has been a substantial and material change in circumstances since the original order was issued, and the modification would be in the best interests of the child.

Remember, this information is not a substitute for legal advice. If you have specific questions or concerns, set up free consultation with a Fillmore Spencer Attorney who has expertise in this area.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest

Provo Law Office

Murray Law Office

St. George Law Office