Close this search box.
Fillmore Spencer Utah Attorneys

What if I don’t feel hurt? Should I still contact a workers’ comp lawyer? 

We cannot stress this enough—If you were involved in an accident or sustained any injury at work, report the accident and injury to your employer, see a physician, and then contact a worker’s compensation lawyer.

You might never need treatment or have claims to be covered, but you need to manage the process correctly from the beginning in case you do at some point in the future. Even clear-cut claims for injuries that were reported well after the fact and not diagnosed and treated for weeks or months are much less likely to be successful.

Although you don’t feel hurt immediately, you may be in pain in a few days or even a few weeks. The sooner you see your doctor, the better evidence you have for a future workers’ compensation claim. 

Remember, this information is not a substitute for legal advice. If you have specific questions or concerns, set up free consultation with a Fillmore Spencer Attorney who has expertise in .
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest

Provo Law Office

Murray Law Office

St. George Law Office